The Do It Yourself PR Package that lays the groundwork for your marketing program
Why do it yourself?
- You want a full-up, aggressive PR program that gets you noticed, but you’re not quite ready for the full-throttle campaign and budget
- You want to test the waters on your own before committing to an agency
- You want to take Sperlingreene for a test drive
What do I get?
For a flat, one-time fee, the DIY Package provides a turnkey program that sets your company up with:
- A Sperlingreene evaluation questionnaire that helps you structure your communications strategy and prepare for your interview
- A professional interview of your company’s key executives by our professional PR writers
- A complete PR press kit including the four key news documents you will need to market your company in fully formatted PDF files
- A spreadsheet packed with all the contact information you need for up to 100 hand-picked media outlets and relevant contacts;
- A full 60 minutes of professional one-to-one consulting/media training by a Sperlingreene team leader
- An easy-to-follow news release template so you can build additional releases on your own
What does it cost?
Less than you think. Call us to discuss. And don’t forget to ask for your HARO member discount of $500.
What if I want more help with my PR program?
The DIY PR Package prepares you to get your PR program started. For some small companies, it’s the cost-effective package they need to lay the groundwork for their marketing program. Other firms need more, and are ready to hire the right PR and marketing communications firm to execute an effective digital and mainstream media campaign, so they can concentrate on what they do best - building success in the marketplace.
If your firm needs more than the DIY PR Package, tour our site for details on our approach and our experience, then contact us for more information and a tailor-made program that addresses your particular business needs.